We offer a variety of electrical services for both residential and commercial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations
Industrial & Commercial
The industrial and commercial sectors are consumers of large amounts of power. The equipment and fixtures at the premises should be protected from power variations and spikes.
Panels & Sub-Panels
We install industrial and commercial panels and sub panels to your office or the factory. It may be a new installation or to extend the capacity of the existing circuit.
Service Upgrades: 100/200/400A
Some of the buildings that were set up years ago in Toronto do not have the capacity to handle the electrical needs that most households and commercial entities have.
Knob & Tube Replacement
The knob and tube wiring was the standard of power installation in 1800s and 1900s and was superior to the current wiring practices. However, over the years, heat, time and rodent may cause the insulation on the wiring to disintegrate causing safety concerns.
Indoor & Outdoor Work
PK Electric offers quality electrical services to both commercial and residential buildings in Toronto and beyond. We have been relied on for both indoor and outdoor electrical services for residential, commercial, and industrial businesses for over 30 years.
Bathrooms & Kitchens
All kitchen and bathroom alterations require some bit of electrical alterations too. If you want to have some new countertops, extend your kitchen or just make you kitchen lively with some new lighting of LED detailing, a new electrical layout is required to accommodate the new fittings and appliances.
GFI & Fans
GFCI or GFCI are ground fault circuit interrupters that are used to detect the electrical current variances. There is a variance detected, the GFI shuts the power automatically on the protected part of the circuit.
Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Not easy to identify, the threat that comes from carbon monoxide can be fatal. The gas is odorless and colorless and can be produced by any appliance that burns fuels such as the furnace, the fireplace, or the boiler.
New Houses & Renovations
If you have a new building that you plan to build or are building, it is important to consider the power needs before the house is completed. Some fitting such as the conduits and socket covers among others are installed before the house is completed.
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Insured and bonded
- Fully screened and background checked for your peace of mind
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts